T Shot


I took my Testosterone shot today after not having had it for a few weeks. I couldn’t believe how much it was like my first time. Not only did I get the intense high after the shot, but I mentally went back to the first shot. I had the needle in my hand and the spot on my thigh ready for the penetration…

 “OMG what am I doing????”
 Eh it’s going to hurt! I am seriously about to shove this needle into my thigh…”
 what the fuck?!?!?”
 A few minutes go by…. And a few deep sighs….
“Ok, I can do this. Come on Danny, you’ve done this a ton of times before.”
“ Don’t be a pussy.”
“ahhhhhh…..oh my gaaaawwwwd.”

            The needle penetrated my thigh muscle and as the T started shooting into my muscles, I felt an instant high. I felt my blood pressure go down and I exhaled a sigh of relief. I couldn’t believe how amazing it felt having something shooting into my muscle. Even though it was painful, it was one of the greatest feelings in the world. Many people freak at the idea of giving themselves a shot, but I relish the feeling and the knowledge that I’m becoming more of a man with every shot.

There is something about taking your T shot that is exhilarating. Unlike biological men, we transmen have an active role in becoming the men we are destined to be. While everyone has a role in their values and how they act, we have a special role in how we physically develop. It is about dedication to and knowledge of our bodies that helps us to daily work towards our goal of being a man. The steps we have to take and the hard work we have to put into raising money for T and surgeries is beyond what any biological man ever has to do.

Last week I finally opened a savings account to start saving for my top surgery. I need to raise just under 10,000 dollars to have my surgery and to cover costs related to travel and hotel. I’ve done a lot of research for top surgery over the last few years, and I’ve gotten down to two places. As much as I would like to go to Thailand for all my surgeries, I really like the results I’ve seen from Dr. Charles Garramone in Florida. It would be convenient to go to Florida for surgery and would give me a huge opportunity to check out some of the local sights that I’ve wanted to see.

Regardless of where I go for top surgery, it will be a huge step in my transition. Every day I have to work at being the man I know I was meant to be and while it is hard work and a lot of money, I’m thankful I had the balls to start the process.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hysterectomy Humor and Blues

I Am Exhausted

Coming Out- It's a Personal Thing