A Christmas COCK Tail

          Ahhhh Christmas.... such a joyous time of year. Families together and children all excited for Santa and presents; decorations and trees lighted up; and all the pressure to be perfect and buy amazing gifts and look fabulous while scarfing down food and holiday treats. While realizing that holidays aren't what they used to be when I was younger, I am reminded of an old Christmas wish...

           Every year around Christmas time, I would ask Santa to let me wake up a boy. I prayed every day to God that I would wake up with my missing penis in its proper place but that never happened, so I figured Santa would be the one to ask. Now at Christmas number 24, I still haven't gotten my one true wish. Now I know it's not as simple as going to sleep and waking up as the opposite gender (but damn I wish it was) and that a lot has to go into transitioning but really all I want for Christmas is to be a man and be accepted as such.
         
           I'm really not one for holidays actually. I've had a break up on pretty  much every major holiday. I think the Valentines Day was the real kicker though. That sucked. "Here's a stuffed animal and a box of chocolates- now I'm leaving and going to Fairbanks with a 'friend'." PSH! I have rotten luck with holidays. This Christmas however, I am going home to see the whole family for the first time in I don't know how long. For most, it will be the first time they see me as a boy. I am terrified. I had to shave my beard as part of the agreement but I'm still very manly. I also somehow packed on 20 pounds between having my beard and not.... I highly dislike this dilemma. Anyways, while I risk sounding like Scrooge and all Hum Bug, I am just not big into holidays. I blame my issues with my gender.

          One day I'm going to actually have the money to get my surgeries done,and my Christmas present to myself is going to be a real and functioning penis! Cut off those horrible tits, show off my pecks, rip out my awful alien female anatomy, sew up my vagina, and create my big, beautiful dick just before Christmas so I can wake up on Christmas Morning as the man I was meant to be once and for all!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hysterectomy Humor and Blues

I Am Exhausted

Coming Out- It's a Personal Thing